SLC

by - 9:23 AM




What Actually Your Life Becomes after you Passed out the SLC:

       So, Guys My Name is Nitesh Bhatta. I'm an engineering student. Well its my hobby to take random videos. This time I thought of making a video compilation as a satire on the life after SLC. Well this video is just for fun and I hope that you might not find it offensive. 
     
      Click on the video below to check out that video.



Well most of us might have passed SLC this year and have been studying in intermediate level. Tell me honestly that is this the life you thought before passing SLC. Majority will say no. Yes, this is not like that what I've thought before passing SLC. 

What comes first on our mind after passing SLC during vacations are: new college, no homeworks, chicks, full freedom, etc. But believe me its not actually like that. Many things happen during this period. But it is the time where we create memories. New college, new friends, new teachers, new subjects and new crushes too... Isn't this fun. So guys watch this video and let me know your opinion regarding the video and my view towards this life... 

I hope you guys enjoyed this video and if you do so please like, share and subscribe to my channel. Enjoy.



Earn free bitcoin


Autosurf Websyndic

Click Below to read Books from AMAZON ↓↓↓


Amazon.com BOOKS have a look

You May Also Like

2 comments